Long Night of Study Advice
We will inform you as soon as we have found a new date.
In the days leading up to the admissions deadline for the coming winter semester, Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences will be opening its doors to potential applicants from around the region. Staff from the Student Advisory Service will be on hand in both Kleve and Kamp-Lintfort to answer any and all questions about earning a degree at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided as visitors meet with representatives of the university and get answers to the many questions surrounding studying and choosing the “right” degree programme:
- Which programme is the best fit for me?
- Is earning a degree right for me?
- What can I expect as a student?
- What can I study at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences?
- How do I apply? What should I do if I’m not accepted?
- What is “dual study”?
- Can I afford the costs of studying?
- What fees should I expect? Are scholarships available?
No registration is required for the Long Night of Study Advice, so just come by – we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Long Night of Study Advice will be held:
in Kleve in Building 20 (Minoritenstraße 1).
in Kamp-Lintfort in Building 4.