Modern Administrative Information Systems
Our E-Government Lab is an ideal place to cooperate with administration, industry or business representatives in developing modern information and communication technology to improve the quality and accessibility of public services, lower the costs for companies and public authorities and revolutionize the efficiency and transparency of administrative processes.
We also offer courses in business and administrative information systems to students and external partners. Our state of the art equipment with stationary as well as mobile computers allows us to manage even large-scale software projects.
- Work places for 18 participants
- Apple iMac work places
- 5 DELL desktop work places
- 6 DELL Notebook work places
- Kyocera colour printer/scanner
- 2 Acer DLP projektors [Full-HD, 3D, 2x HDMI, VGA]
- 49" Full HD display with Miracast and swivel wall mount
- EZCast Ultra U1 Wireless 4K HDR Display Receiver (AirPlay and Miracast)
- 5 Samsung Galaxy tablets
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
- Apple iPad
- Microsoft Surface Go 3 for Business
- Software: Microsoft Windows/ Apple macOS / Android / iOS, Microsoft 365 (including Microsoft Teams), Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Office Visio, Qlik Sense Cloud, DataRobot, sciebo, BIC Process Design.
- Digital Whiteboard (miro and Microsoft Whiteboard)
- Samsung Flip Pro (85" mobile interactive display) [WM85B]
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2S (50" mobile interactive display). Supported by the programme "FH BASIS 2019" of the Ministry of Culture and Science of North Rhine-Westphalia (MKW) within the project "Collaboration and Interaction Technologies in Public Administration".
06 01 140
see white board
Prof. Dr. Timo Kahl