Modern Administrative Information Systems
Our E-Government Lab is an ideal place to cooperate with administration, industry or business representatives in developing modern information and communication technology to improve the quality and accessibility of public services, lower the costs for companies and public authorities and revolutionize the efficiency and transparency of administrative processes.
We also offer courses in business and administrative information systems to students and external partners. Our state of the art equipment with stationary as well as mobile computers allows us to manage even large-scale software projects.
- Work places for 18 participants
- Apple iMac work place
[Retina 5K Display, 27 Zoll, Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R9 2 GB]
- 6x DELL desktop work place
[Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit, Intel Core i7-6700, 16 GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD Radeon R7 350X]
- 6x DELL Notebook Latitude 3350
[Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit, Intel Core i5-5200U, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Intel HD Graphics 5500]
- Kyocera ECOSYS M5521cdn colour printer/scanner/fax
[Network-, Duplex-, USB-print]
- 2x Acer H6510BD DLP projector
[Full-HD, 3D, 2x HDMI, VGA]
- 49“ Full-HD display
[LG 43LF510V Full-HD, Triple Tuner, HDMI]
- 5x Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- 5x Samsung Galaxy S6 Smartphone
- Apple iPad (2018)
- Software: Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1607 / Apple macOS High Sierra / Android 7, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Office Visio 2016, Eclipse IDE June 2016, ARIS 9.8, Qlik Sense (Server), sciebo, Chrome, Firefox, Adobe Acrobat, Skype, Aris, SAP 7.40 (to be installed shortly), BIC (to be installed shortly).
- Flipchart / whiteboard
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2S (Interactive Whiteboard). Supported by the programme "FH BASIS 2019" of the Ministry of Culture and Science of North Rhine-Westphalia (MKW) within the project "Collaboration and Interaction Technologies in Public Administration".