Computational Intelligence and Visualization
Our Laboratory for Computational Intelligence and Visualization allows students to work in the fields of simulation, data visualization and artificial intelligence by using state-of -the-art equipment. We focus on Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning in the context of artificial intelligence but also examine scientific animations and 3D modelling processes in relation to laser scanners (indoor and outdoor) and drones.
- Faro Focus 3D X130 Laser Scanner
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 and GTX 1080
- Nvidia Quadro M6000
- Wacom Graphic Tablet
- Samsung Gear VR
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- HTC Vive Head-Mounted Display
- Phantom 4 Drone
- iPad Mini3
- Xbox One Wireless Gamepads
- Media Communication and Computer Science, B.Sc.
- E-Government, B.Sc.
- Communication and Information Engineering, B.Sc.
- Information Engineering and Computer Science, M.Sc.
- Digital Media, M.A.
02 01 405
Prof. Dr. Frank Zimmer