Our purpose-built laboratories are equipped with sophisticated research technologies to support teaching as well as the work of the research groups and individuals.
- More than 170 psychological tests.
- Common psychological test to measure e.g. intelligence and tests to examine aspects of Industrial and Organizational Psychology like emotional stress at the work place.
- Hardware to collect experimental data or to analyse collected data by means of experiments or field studies (computers and headphones, microphones, webcams, stopp watches, dictaphones) and software like E-Prime, TAP‐M‐Software, SPSS and MAXQDA.
- Physiological measurement tools to measure physiological indicators such as heart rate and blood pressure.
- Mobile eye-trackers to measure eye-gaze behaviour.
- Cameras for video recording.
- Technical equipment to collect qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Training materials, group exercises, simulations and case studies.
- Room with one-way mirror for behavioural testing.
02 02 330
02 02 345
02 02 315
02 02 310
see white board
Prof. Dr. Nele Wild-Wall
Johannes Pfeifer, B.Sc.