Interview - Krav Maga
1. What do we need to know about Krav Maga? What is so special about Krav Maga?
Krav Maga is one of the most effective types of self-defense. It builds on human reflexes and can be learned very quickly compared to traditional martial arts.
2. When does the training take place?
Beginners: Tuesdays or Thursdays from 17:45 to 19:00 Advanced: Thursdays from 20:00 to 21:15 In the advanced course you get, if you have trained at least one semester with us Krav Maga.
3. Where does the event take place?
Baran Kampfsport, Tichelstr. 2a, 47533 Kleve
4. Is it ok to be a newcomer or do I have to be advanced?
With the beginner course one can start without previous knowledge.
5. What is the goal of this event?
You learn the basics of effective self-defense.
6. What is your goal being the coach of this event?
I want to teach each participant techniques and tactics to protect themselves and others in dangerous situations.
7. What can you say about yourself being a coach?
Necdet Baran is a successful competitor, u.A. German Champion, European Champion, Vice World Champion. He has been a coach for more than 15 years and has been running his own martial arts studio since 2013. He has knowledge in various martial arts. He has the 4th DAN at Shaolin Kempo and is a certified Krav Maga Civilian Instructor.
8. Why should a student be interested in this sport?
The Krav Maga training is fun and promotes fitness through strenuous training. The most important thing is that you learn to protect yourself and others.