Interview - Ultimate Frisbee
1. What do we need to know about Ultimate Frisbee? What is so special about Ultimate Frisbee?
Ultimate Frisbee is a non-contact team sport. The aim of the teams is to catch the disc in an end zone and score points with it.
2. When does the training take place?
Mondays from 18:00 to 20:00
3. Where does the training take place?
On the football field from DJK Rhenania Kleve, Stiller Winkel, Kleve.
4. Is it ok to be a newcomer or do I have to be advanced?
No prior knowledge is necessary.
5. What is the goal of this event?
The fun comes first! If desired, we play with other teams from the area and take part in the Nicholas tournament in Münster.
6. What is your goal being the coach of this event?
The participants have fun, stay fit, learn to deal with the disc and feel well in the team.
7. What can you say about yourself being a coach?
I have played a lot of Frisbee during my studies and have been offering the University Sports Course in Kleve for four years now, playing along and constantly learning.
8. Why should a student be interested in this sport?
At Ultimate Frisbee it is possible to play together, whether you are a beginner or a professional. This sport is suitable for everyone.