Start-up with StartGlocal
StartGlocal - Support on your entrepreneurial journey
StartGlocal is a project of the Centre for Research, Innovation and Transfer, which supports entrepreneurship at the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences and is funded in the program line EXIST Potentiale of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK) from April 1st, 2020 to March 31st, 2024.
Our purpose is to establish a vital start-up culture at Rhine-Waal University and share its benefits with the Lower Rhine region.
We motivate students and employees of the Rhine-Waal University for entrepreneurship and provide support in the entrepreneurial process. We aim to bring the innovation and start-up mindset in the Lower Rhine Region.
Are you a student or an employee of HSRW?
StartGlocal provides you with many forms of support:
- Curricular activities
- Business idea competitions
- Workshops to enhance your entrepreneurial know-how
- Events with networking opportunities
- Infrastructure for the further development of your business ideas
- Consultaton hours: every Wednesday between 2pm and 4pm
You are not a student or employee of the Rhine-Waal University?
StartGlocal provides different entry opportunities for you:
- Become a mentor for our students interested in start-ups
- Share your expertise at start-up workshops and events
- Introduce your company as a best practice example
- Benefit from the exchange of ideas with our students
Shape the regional start-up culture together with us!
Feel free to contact the StartGlocal team at the Centre for Research, Innovation and Transfer for any further information: