Career Path International Relations B.A.
Due to the increasing regional and global networking of political, economic and cultural areas, there is a growing demand for well-educated, multi-prospective graduates. The interdisciplinary study content as well as the development of intercultural competence already during the study, open up a wide range of professional activities, e.g. in the following areas:
- Local, regional, national government institutions, public administration and parliaments
- International organizations
- Political and business consulting
- Journalism, public relations, market and opinion research
- Associations, parties, foundations and NGOs
- Cross-border companies
- Human Resources, Start-Ups, Lobbying
- Science and Research
By a specific assignment of certain elective courses and practical projects, you can raise your profile in terms of a desired career field.
"After graduation (April 2018) I did not have to wait long to get my first “embassy call”: In June (2018) I received a phone call from the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Warsaw, Poland, offering me an interview. After several appointments and language tests, I was approved and offered the highly responsible position of the Assistant to the Ambassador."