Career Path Gender and Diversity B.A.
The degree program Gender and Diversity, B.A qualifies you for many different professional fields on the national and international labor market.
These include, for example:
- Gender equality work (by women and men, by lesbians, gays, bisexuals, intersex people, LGBTI and heterosexuals)
- Integration and participation of migrants
- Anti-racism activities
- Inclusion of people with disabilities
- Further training and public relations on the topics of equality and diversity
- Child and adult education
- Advice centers
- Business and policy advice
- Personnel development and diversity management
- Equality and diversity in companies,
- Non-profit organizations, clubs, associations, parties and educational institutions, municipalities and public institutions