Notice-board for flat offers
Please note that flat offers are no longer published on the notice-board in the Welcome Centre. Alternatively, the Welcome Centre tutors collect the offers in a Google document that is accessible online for everyone. This way, interested students will still be able to contact you directly. Please make sure to include the following information:
- Size in square meters, number of rooms (Is it a single room in a flat or a whole flat?)
- Location, ideally giving the full address
- (Cold rent plus) rent including heating, information on additional costs
- Informtion on deposit
- If applicable: Further information (e.g. Is the room/flt fully furnished?)
- Contact informaton (telephone, e-mail)
Alternatively, you can download the form for flat offers, fill it in and send it via e-mail.
The offers are usually updated every two months – unless you let us know that the appartment is no longer available. If landlords want to prolong the offer we kindly ask you to resend the advertisement or send us an E-Mail.