Incoming Semester Abroad
Are you a student from a partner university planning to spend a semester abroad at the Faculty of Society and Economics?
We are delighted to welcome you for your semester abroad at the Faculty of Society and Economics! Students who choose to spend their semester abroad at our faculty enjoy much flexibility in choosing their modules and electives and can also take a tailor-made module: “An Introduction to German Politics, Society and Economics”. For more details, please see the download “Academic Guide to the Faculty of Society and Economics”. It is very easy for exchange students to make friends quickly in the faculty and our buddy program helps them to settle in to the university and Kleve and to feel at home!
The exchange coordinator at the Faculty of Society and Economics can help you with the following types of questions:
- Which modules and electives can I take during my semester abroad at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences?
- How can I register for exams?
- What happens if I want to change my modules during my semester abroad?
The International Center deals with the administrative aspects of your semester abroad, e.g.:
- Nominations, Letters of acceptance
- Grant agreements etc. for outgoing students/ e.g. registration
- Accommodation etc. for incoming students