Outgoing Semester Abroad
Are you a student of the Faculty of Society and Economics planning a semester abroad at a partner university or as a freemover?
The sooner you begin planning your semester abroad, the better! Anne Tempel, exchange coordinator at the Faculty of Society and Economics, can help you with the following types of questions:
- Which partner universities are relevant for me?
- Which courses can I take as a bachelor student in my semester abroad module?
- What requirements do I have to meet in order to do the semester abroad module?
- What do I have to consider if I want to do a semester abroad outside of my semester abroad module?
- Can I do a semester abroad as a Masters student?
Opinions of students from the Faculty of Society and Economics who have spent a semester abroad at a partner university:
“Studying abroad is a once in a lifetime chance. The opportunities I had and friends I made will accompany me for many years.”
"International Relations, B.A." student, semester abroad in France
“My semester abroad changed my life, made me far more confident and opened my eyes. I would encourage all students to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.”
"International Business and Social Sciences, B.A." student, semester abroad in Finland
“It was the best time of my life, was enriching in every way, and taught me a lot academically as well as socially. I immersed myself in a foreign culture and explored it, and I have gained social and cultural capital that I never could have imagined.”
"Gender and Diversity, B.A." student, semester abroad in Norway