Career Path Economics and Finance M.Sc.
As a graduate of Economics and Finance M.Sc., you will possess a well-founded expertise in the methodology, analysis, applications and models in the fields of economics, corporate finance and international financial markets. Your interdisciplinary experience will allow you to effortlessly and effectively transfer your technical and methodological knowledge to related fields. This opens the door to a wide range of career paths across a number of fields and sectors. Potential areas of employment for graduates include:
- Financial and business development departments
- Regulatory bodies or departments
- Business consultancy firms
- Expert commissions
- Think tanks for policy or research
- Investment and commercial banks
- Public institutions on the national or international level
Graduates are also qualified for applied research positions and eligible for PhD programmes in economics and related fields in Germany and abroad.