Contact the Examination Services
Our consultation hours are currently limited due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact us by phone or email. Please refrain from spontaneous visits to our offices.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay healthy!
Welcome to the Examination Services of Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences.
The Examination Services is responsible for the following tasks:
- Final processing of completed coursework and examinations for credit points
- Organising and processing examination registrations via HIS
- Issuing certificates and other official documents
- Issuing duplicates of certificates and other official documents (on request)
- Processing registration requests for the thesis (bachelor’s and master’s)
- Processing registration requests for practical semesters or study abroad semesters
- Formally receiving thesis submissions and forwarding them on to the responsible examiners
- Processing exmatriculations, for example due to failing an examination for the final time permitted by law
Current telephone consultation hours:
Tues. to Thur. 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
|Faculty of Technology and Bionics||+49 (0) 2821 80673 9755|
|Faculty of Life Sciences||+49 (0) 2821 80673 147|
|Faculty of Society and Economics||+49 (0) 2821 80673 9619 | +49 (0) 2821 80673 665|
|Faculty of Communication and Environment||+49 (0) 2821 90825 134|
The Examination Services Team