Contact the Examination Services
Welcome to the Examination Services of Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences.
The Examination Services is responsible for the following tasks:
- Final processing of completed coursework and examinations for credit points
- Organising and processing examination registrations via HIS
- Issuing certificates and other official documents
- Issuing duplicates of certificates and other official documents (on request)
- Processing registration requests for the thesis (bachelor’s and master’s)
- Processing registration requests for practical semesters or study abroad semesters
- Formally receiving thesis submissions and forwarding them on to the responsible examiners
- Processing exmatriculations, for example due to failing an examination for the final time permitted by law
Current telephone consultation hours:
Monday 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Tuesday 01:00 p.m. – 03:00 p.m.
Wednesday 01:00 p.m. – 04:00 p.m.
|Faculty of Technology and Bionics||+49 (0) 2821 80673 9858|
|Faculty of Life Sciences||+49 (0) 2821 80673 9924|
|Faculty of Society and Economics||+49 (0) 2821 80673 9619|
|Faculty of Communication and Environment||+49 (0) 2842 90825 134|
Office consultation hours.
|Tuesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 3 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 12 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 12 pm|
The Examination Services Team