International Taxation and Law, B.A.
This degree programme will open the door to a variety of interesting career paths with very bright prospects for the future. These paths can include, for example:
- Tax advising and accountancy firms
- Tax departments in internationally operating companies
- Business consulting firms
- Financial management for foreign companies
The flexibility in choosing elective subjects allows you to specialize in areas aligned more closely with your desired career path.
Some companies/organizations, that our graduates got employed at:
- Assistants of tax advisors in one of the„Big Four“ tax firms
- Experts for Transfer pricing, i.e. for problems related to contracts within a group of enterprises which are related to each others by having identical owners
- Jobs in small or medium tax firms in Germany