Coronavirus: Current information
Current regulations at the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences
- Hygiene Framework (valid from 1 October 2022)
- Overview room occupancies (updated 21 June 2022)
Recommendations from the Occupational Safety team of Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences
Occupational Safety recommends you wear a medical-grade mask in all buildings and enclosed spaces on campus. FFP2 masks are strongly recommended, as proper use largely protects the wearer from airborne infection.
Occupational Safety still recommends regular testing so that chains of infection can be identified early and interrupted by isolating at home. Generally, you should only come to campus if you are feeling healthy.
Finally, Occupational Safety recommends that you continue taking the following steps so that you and others on campus remain safe and healthy:
- Social distancing
- Good hygiene practices
- Wear a mask (recommended: at least a medical-grade mask, but ideally a FFP2 mask)
- Regularly ventilate rooms with outside air
- Use the Corona-Warn-App to help identify, trace and interrupt possible chains of infection
Further behavioural recommendations on campus include::
- Don‘t enter the campus having symptoms of a cold or being feverish!
- Maintain sufficient distance to other people (at least 1,5 m)!
- If it is not possible to keep distance, wear at least a medical face mask!
- Before entering campus‘ buildings, wash or disinfect your hands!
- For coughing or sneezing use a tissue or the crook of your arm!
- Smaller rooms may only be entered by one person at a time!
- Elevators may only be used by one person at a time!