Working professionals in Germany can study part-time at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences. In this scenario, a student typically dedicates three days a week to their existing occupation and two days to studying. As a result, the full-time contents of the first two semesters are completed over the course of four semesters (similar to dual study).
Afterwards, part-time students continue with their specialization phase of their studies and can flexibly schedule remaining credit requirements around their work schedule.
The following degree programmes offer a part-time mode of study:
- Agribusiness, B.A.*
- Bio Science and Health, B.Sc.
- Qualität, Umwelt, Sicherheit und Hygiene, B.Sc.
- Sustainable Agriculture, B.Sc.*
- Biological Resources, M. Sc.*
- Gesundheitswissenschaften und -management, M. Sc.
- Lebensmittelwissenschaften, M.Sc.
- Kindheitspädagogik, B.A.
- Nachhaltiger Tourismus, B.A.