Dear students,

On this page, you will find information about how to book a room for events on Campus. Read the Guidelines and use the document "Antrag auf Überlassung von Hochschuleinrichtungen". 

For FSR, StuPa and AStA members, you can find the documents for the financial aspects. Please be aware, that these two documents can only be used by FSR, StuPa and AStA members.

  • The document "Finanzantrag" should be used to request money before your event.
  • The document "Kostenerstattungsantrag" should be used to send in the bills after your event. 

If you can't find something here, write an email to