Important information regarding your upcoming exams
In-person examinations will be held on Kamp-Lintfort Campus between Monday, July 12, and Friday, July 23, 2021 (and in exceptional cases from September 6 – 10, 2021). Please note that the pandemic still has a significant impact on the normal examination procedure. As a result, we would like to ask you to please familiarise yourselves with the new rules and follow them exactly. You need to present preferably a negative rapid antigen test (valid for up to 48 hours), or, alternatively, a proof of vaccination (generally two weeks after the second/final dose has been administered), or proof of recovery from SARS-CoV-2 (not older than 6 month) for your registration. This will help to protect others and reduce the risk of infection in the event of illness.
Please find all details of the rules on Moodle or in the download section.
Here is a brief summary of key points
- Be on time – arrive between 8:00 a.m. and 8.45 a.m. at the latest for morning examinations; between 12.30 p.m. and 1.15 p.m. at the latest for afternoon examinations.
- Wear a mask and maintain your distance to others.
- Bring your government issued form of ID and student ID with you.
- You need to present a negative 48h-valid corona rapid test (or proof of vaccination or recovery) – at best a printed proof of the tes.t
- Start today, by submitting your contact information (for contact tracing) here After submitting your contact information, you will receive a confirmation email: print it, sign it, and bring it with you to the examination.
- Do not come if you are feeling ill.
- Please carefully read all details of the rules Moodle or in the download section.
We wish you all the best and much success.