Important Forms and Deadlines
Please note the following important deadlines:
|Deadline for:||Summer Semester||Winter Semester|
|Re-registration deadline (current students)||15 January||usually 15 June; 15 July for winter semester 2020/21|
|Opt out of the VRR Semester Ticket||15 January||usually 15 June, 15 July for winter semester 2020/21|
|Applying for a leave of
|10 May||10 November|
If you would like to apply for a change of degree programme along with placement in a higher semester please contact the Student Advisory Service.
If you would like to change your degree programme and start your studies from the first semester, you must submit a new application via our online application portal.
If you wish to withdraw from the University and receive a refund for your semester fee, you must submit a refund application before the start of the official lecture periods set by the Ministry for Innovation, Science and Research of North Rhine-Westphalia (refer to the dates under “Für die Studiengänge an Fachhochschulen” at the official page here).
- ↓Information re-registration winter semester 2020-21
- ↓Antrag auf Beurlaubung / Application for Academic Leave of Absence
- ↓leaflet - Academic Leave of Absence
- ↓Request to waive the SemesterTicket fee
- ↓leaflet - Request to waive the SemesterTicket-fee
- ↓Application for deregistration/withdrawal from enrolment
- ↓Application for refund of the semester fee
- ↓Student ID and Certificate Replacement Request Form