General Student Advisory Service
At the faculty of Society and Economics the Study Guide provides Social and Academic Advisory counselling for all enrolled students. Almost every student experiences some difficulties at one point or another during the course of their studies, it is normal and expected. For any questions, worries or problems regarding your studies feel free to contact your Study Guide.
The Study Guide offers support, advice and guidance on many issues. Among them:
- General counselling services for important milestones (e.g. first semester as a student, choosing electives, writing the thesis)
- Counselling services on general academic questions or issues
- Helping students develop personal study plans to balance academic and social needs
- Actively reaching out to students struggling to keep up with the standard course curriculum
- Giving Student Orientation events and workshops for various stages of your studies
Where needed, your Study Guide can help you find the proper contact person on campus or refer you to the appropriate off-campus support service.