Academic Student Advisory Service
The programme managers are the first contact points for academic advice for students and prospective students. They answer degree programme related questions on contents of the degree programmes, the course of studies and also help in case of organisational questions. As first contact points, the programme management also refer students, if necessary, to the responsible colleagues within the university.
The functions of the Academic Student Advisory Service include in particular:
- Academic advice on contents of the degree programmes, course of studies and organisation of studies
- Advice on individual examination planning
- Relaying of contact persons within the university
- Advice on recognition of preparatory internships and academic achievements (in master’s degree programmes Learning Agreements)
- Advice on the internship (Bachelor)/Applied Project
The Academic Student Advisory Service is not responsible for the process of enrolment and admission. In case of questions concerning this matter, please appeal to the Student Advisory Service and read the FAQs.
Typical occasions for advice:
„What does the degree programme deal with and what are potential career paths?“
„In which order should I catch up on my missed modules?“
„Is my dream internship academically suitable?“
„I am overstrained by the number of exams that I am registered for this semester. What can I do?“
„Which elective should I take so that I am optimally prepared for my professional aim?“