Oppertunity to use the PC Pool
despite of the current situation, we want to give you the opportunity to use the PC pool (02 EG 008) and the programmes (which are only available in the university) under the current hygiene rules. The opening hours are from now on weekly, every Wednesday from 14-17 o’clock.
If you want to take advantage of this offer:
- Go to the following Moodle page: Faculty of Society and Economics / IT and Infrastructure / Safety Instruction PC-Pool/Labs or via the link: https://moodle.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/course/view.php?id=10969#section-0
- Familiarise yourself with the rules of safety and hygiene
- Pass the quiz with questions and receive the usage badge. Please print it out and bring it with you when use the PC Pool.
- Register for one of the free time slots.
- You can then use a PC workstation during your time slot. Follow the hygiene rules. Wear a mask. Only remove the mask at your workplace.
For Questions please contact:
Herr Dipl.-Volksw. Wolf Gardian
Gebäude 03 02 024
Telefon: 02821 80673-313