The Student Advisory Service
Welcome to the homepage of the Student Advisory Service of Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences!
We advise prospective students, current students, parents and teachers on all aspects of studying and university life.
Our goal is to support you in making a well-founded decision regarding your choice of study, to organize your course of studies and to master challenging situations.
The team of the Student Advisory Service will be happy to give out information about the following topics:
- Structure, content, curriculum, majors and requirements regarding our programmes
- Application and admission
- Specific entry requirements such as portfolio assessment and preparatory internships
- Social issues such as funding and financial problems, accomodation etc.
- Dates and deadlines regarding application, informational events, introductory events and bridging courses
Secondly we consult regarding the following issues:
- Key questions regarding the studies during study orientation
- The decision-making process concerning the choice of study
- Change of programme, dropouts, temporary break or professional re-orientation
If we cannot help you with your issue directly, we will connect you to the respective experts.
Additionally to our open consultation hours we also offer individual consulting sessions, workshops and informational events. You can also book us for group events and visits to your school. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Workshops dealing with information research, decision-making and choice of study
- Support in the orientation process for first semester students
- Open Days and extended opening hours in the evening
- Training sessions for teachers addressing study and vocational orientation
- Informational events for parents
Furthermore, you can find us on many study and vocational fairs.
Frequently asked questions are composed in the FAQs for students and FAQ’s for prospective students.
You can contact the team of the Student Advisory Service in person, by phone or by our contact form:
|Phone||+49 (2821) 806 73 - 360|
|Fax||+ 49 (2821) 806 73 - 164|
|Contact for students||Contact form|
|Contact for prospective students||Contact form|
From Monday to Friday: 9 am-12 pm and Monday to Wednesday also: 1-3 pm
Kleve Campus: Building 18 (tall brick building on campus), ground floor next to reception
Kamp-Lintfort Campus: Building 4 on the ground floor
For your information: every first Monday per month we are open from 5-7 pm!
8. January - Kleve
5. February - Kamp-Lintfort
5. March - Kleve
9. April - Kamp-Lintfort
7. May - Kleve
4. June - Kamp-Lintfort
2. July - Kleve
6. August - Kamp-Lintfort
3. September - Kleve
1. October - Kamp-Lintfort
5. November - Kleve
3. December - Kamp-Lintfort
Your Student Advisory Service Team:
Coordination of the Welcome Centre