Important Information on the start of the semester (November 2, 2020)
The lecture period starts on November 2, 2020. In order to participate in your lectures right from the start, please note the following information.
1. Please find your timetable on Moodle.
2. In the course section on Moodle you will find information and documents about your online classes. You should enrol in all the courses you want to take this semester as soon as possible.
3. Some Moodle courses are protected by passwords. Instructions on how to get them can be found here.
4. If you haven't got access to Moodle yet, network with your fellow students. The faculty's student Council offers WhatsApp groups for first-year students to do so. To join your group, just send an e-mail to with the subject "Aufnahme", stating your degree programme.
5. Currently, teachers and university staff are receiving a great many individual enquiries, not all of which can be answered promptly. Therefore, please clarify as many questions as possible among yourselves. If you have any difficulties with your access or unanswered questions about your courses, it is best network with your fellow students and contact the lecturer together. Once you receive feedback, share the information with your fellow students.
6. Prepare yourself for your courses. You will find all information on the content of your modules in the module catalogue of your degree programme. This is available in the download section on the website of your degree programme. Click here for an overview of the programme websites.
7. Familiarise yourself with the technical requirements. Please find an overview of the IT services here. More information on Webex and how to apply for a licence can be found here. To participate in Webex meetings, trainings and events you do not need an account.
You are also welcome to use our telephone consultation hours. Here you will find the contact persons of the faculty.
We wish you all the best for your start into this special semester!