Student Advisory Service
Welcome to the homepage of the Student Advisory Service of Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences!
We advise prospective students, current students, parents and teachers on all aspects of studying and university life.
Our goal is to support you in making a well-founded decision regarding your choice of study, to organize your course of studies and to master challenging situations.
The Student Advisory Service will be happy to give out information about the following topics:
- Structure, content, curriculum, majors and requirements regarding our programmes
- Application and admission
- Specific entry requirements such as portfolio assessment and preparatory internships
- Social issues such as funding and financial problems, accommodation etc.
- Dates and deadlines regarding application, informational events, introductory events and bridging courses
Secondly we consult regarding the following issues:
- Key questions regarding the studies during study orientation
- The decision-making process concerning the choice of study
- Coping with social, cultural and individual challenges throughout the studies
- Change of programme, dropouts, temporary break or professional re-orientation
Please find all information on our offers for prospective students here.