Studying without a formal entrance qualification

such as Fachhochschulreife or Abitur

If you do not have a formal university entrance qualification such as a German Fachhochschulreife or Abitur you might still be able to get admission into our university. However, this is only an option if you have done a recognized vocational training (Ausbildung) in Germany and have worked in your profession for a minimum of three years after that.

If you are applying as an international student, this option is not open for you.

The Student Advisory Service is happy to answer any questions you might have about this.


Student Advisory Service

Tel.: +49 2821 806 73 - 360